DEMILADE AWOJEBE WINS AT THE EDUGRANT ESSAY COMPETITION
The Maiden edition of the screening and award presentation of the Edugrant monthly essay competition took place on Saturday 12th December 2020 at the Nest innovation Tech Park in Lagos.
The essay competition was made open to students in senior secondary schools in Nigeria, and hundreds of entries were received.
Essays were screened down to the top 10, who were invited for a second screening.
At the end of the assessment by the panel of judges, 13 year old Demilade Awojebe, from Krisbethel College Ipaja, Lagos, emerged as the winner.
The Edugrant essay competition is an initiative to promote reading and literary culture in students in Nigeria, encourage healthy and intellectual competition amongst secondary school students, and also identify, nurture, and develop young Nigerians.
Edugrant’s mission is to raise future leaders through investment in education. We develop and execute innovative solutions through partnerships with donors and sponsors to create a sustainable platform for students from low-income families across Nigeria.
- Patricia Chidumebi Ugweye: Her Statement as Winner at the 3rd Edition of the EduGrant Essay Competition
- Top 14 Surprising Facts About College Today
- Nicolette Omotoyosi Ketiku Emerges Winner at the Second Edition of the Edugrant Essay Competition
- 5 Tips To Help You Get The Best Of Your University Experience
- 10 Things You Can Do To As A Student Make Extra Money In University